Well, the following psychiatrists and psychologists have concluded that the official version of 9/11 is false. Moreover, many of these mental health experts have concluded that the government's account is so obviously false that people who believe the government's version are in psychological denial:
- Psychiatrist Carol S. Wolman, MD
- Psychiatrist E. Martin Schotz
- Professor of Psychology at University of New Hampshire William Woodward
- Professor of Psychology at University of Essex Philip Cozzolino
- Professor of Psychology at Goddard College Catherine Lowther
- Professor Emeritus of Psychology at California Institute of Integral Studies Ralph Metzner
- Professor of Psychology at Rhodes University Mike Earl-Taylor
- Retired Professor of Psychology at Oxford University Graham Harris
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nebraska and licensed Psychologist Ronald Feintech
- Ph.D. Clinical Neuropsychologist Richard Welser
- Clinical psychologist, Ed.D., Harvard University Gwendolyn Atwood,
- Psychology researcher, M.A., Psychology Victoria Ashley
- Psychotherapist, M.S. Clinical Psychology, Greg Henricks
- M.S. in educational psychology, Roy Holcombe
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology Tova Gabrielle
There are literally thousands of other mental health professionals who have reached the same conclusions. So who is out of touch with reality: those who question 9/11 or those who believe the government's version without question?
Quotes of the day:
- "When denial is so strong, it's because people don't want to know the truth. The implications are too overwhelming, too frightening. Facing the truth about 9-11, that it was an inside job, planned and carried out with the help of the Bush family and administration, means facing the fact that we are saddled with a monster, a satanic creature, that will stop at nothing to gain total power.
- It means facing what fools we are, what cowards we are, not to call a spade a spade.
- It means seeing through the pious cloak of false Christianity and false patriotism that Bush has assumed.
- It means facing the terrible danger we are in, of losing every ounce of precious freedom our forefathers fought so hard to obtain, and that we so take for granted.
- It means looking frankly at our helplessness, our gullibility, our willingness to accept any form of hypocrisy, as long as we are allowed to go on shopping." Carol Wolman, M.D.
- "Polarized, black-and-white thinking is the hallmark of mental illness. Bush and his carefully chosen, like-minded mob represent a huge faction of similar-minded fanatics who project their rigid, fear-based internal structures upon others within a black-and-white, good-versus-evil framework of thinking. Bradshaw writes that alcoholics don'’t have relationships, but instead “take hostages.” We citizens are expected to observe the unspoken but classic rules that protect the alcoholic head of the family: “Don’t talk, don’t think, don’t feel.”
- Such “addictive scripts” help maintain the power and façade of alcoholics and addicts. And the amazing part is that we, as citizens, may unknowingly play our parts as enablers, just like children of alcoholics. Sadly, many of us, acting as virtual children of alcoholics, play our parts in maintaining what we hope to be some measure of stability in our systems. As loyal children in an alcoholic family, many people will rigidly deny the extent to which our “parental” powers will go to manipulate and control us with fear. The defenses we may employ in our denials arise in infancy and are only finally uprooted through therapy or through insight that is willing to upset the systems we internalized.
- Denial is a primitive defense; children understandably don’t acknowledge the alcoholic father’s insanity—after all he’s the only father they’ve got. The Bush administration depends upon our continued fear and isolation from like-minded others to keep us bonded to it in ignorance of what it does. Inflated patriotism is but a misguided defense of a system that has the will and means to destroy us for power, just like an alcoholic parent will sacrifice all for drink. As long as we feel overwhelmed and disempowered, we won’t investigate our intuitions or connect the dots.
- It certainly helps the agendas of those in power if we are chronically too tired, broken and scared to think, feel, and talk. Otherwise, we might find the energy to contemplate the truth, to have insights and inspirations, and to organize. The George Bushes of our country are absolutely terrified of the power of the masses.
- We have learned to “negatively hallucinate,” that is, to not see the obvious, when it contradicts our beliefs. We have been raised and bred in institutions and families where the very persons preparing and conditioning us for the “real world” have hidden their own skeletons in our closets. Without our realizing it, their shames, secrets, and fears become our inheritances. While it is all right to hate Bush and company for being liars and idiots, we stop short of believing they could be evil and powerful enough to have actually organized and pulled off the 9/11 attacks.
- We were hypnotized on 9/11. Some of the strategies used to bring about a hypnotic state include shock, repetition of phrases and images, and exploiting people’s sense of vulnerability so that they relinquish their previously held beliefs and endorse something formerly untenable to them. The Bush administration has employed what hypnotists refer to as a “yes set” in order to bring us under its spell:
- The towers were hit. Yes. People died. Yes. The world is unsafe. Yes. We know who did it. Yes. We must react now. Yes. If you are not with us you are against us. Huh? The towers were hit. People died. Yes. And so on until all the answers are the desired “yes.”
- After the shock and the deepening of our fear reactions through repetitive imagery and continuous intimidation and lies, we found ourselves in a state of disorganization and simulated ego disintegration. Consequently, we have been thinking with our reptilian brains rather than our frontal lobes, which means that we haven’t been THINKING at all. (The reptilian brain stem is only capable of fight or flight responses, not reasoned ones).
- Opening our minds to the revelations described on this website forces us to confront our deepest, survival-based beliefs: it is almost impossible for us to accept that something so extreme could happen here.
- Can you imagine that when Hitler was coming into power, the general public believed the rumors? Who would have taken seriously such nightmarish images as concentration camps replete with huge ovens? Who ever had heard of such a thing? The first people who were on to it were, no doubt, dubbed “conspiracy nuts” by the public (They were, interestingly, referred to by the Third Reich as “terrorists.”).
- In time, the truth comes out. The world had to face the ugliest truth, and when it did, it said, “Never again.” But how closely now are we watching over our freedom? Are we unknowingly protecting ourselves from highly upsetting truths in order to protect our unconscious, infantile, need to believe that this is a democracy and a country devoted to our well-being
- Our tendencies toward denial are also enhanced by the messages from the commercial world that constantly bombard us: “Don’t get excited.” “Take a pill.” “Soft, easy, quick.” We have been raised as a country of addicts brainwashed into finding a way out of feeling pain. The longer we delude ourselves and try to avoid our pain, the greater is the infection we that we create within our collective psyche.
- The movie “The Truman Show” features a character who has been set up all his life to believe in a fake reality in which he was being tricked and used. He finally rejects this reality, choosing to enter the unknown and face possible death over living a lie. Why have we been afraid to imagine the worst when there is ample reason for suspicion? Are we afraid of the anxiety such a disruption could evoke in our minds? This is what the protagonist of “The Truman Show” had to face. Like him, we need to become willing to give up our sense of false security in order to stop living a huge lie. Otherwise, we will remain, like children of alcoholics, afraid of our feelings of powerlessness.
- Of course it is difficult to confront our fears and insecurities. But the good news is that facing reality is the way to become empowered. Do we fear that if we discovered the worst, we might explode with anger? Or implode with despair? Who ever imagined that we’d have to worry about rigged elections? Heck, that’s one of the criteria for fascism, and we hold the true ideals of democracy close to us. The psychological weakness in our collective consciousness that has allowed George Bush to abuse his power needs to be deeply examined, in order for these dynamics to change.
- The clarity and thoroughness of the evidence laid out on this website allows us to take the first steps toward being able to believe that the Bush administration was behind the 9/11 attacks. Change happens incrementally. Little waves of inspiration and insight feed bigger waves. The inevitable backlash against the lies of the last three years might even lead to a truth movement. We needn't be despondent; rather, we need to get even by creating this truth movement. The evidence supporting the claims of Bush’s complicity in 9/11 is available is readily available both on the internet and increasingly in hardcopy. This information is as plain as math, as concrete and physical as anything you’ve ever learned in school.
- It becomes easier to face upsetting, painful facts once we become willing to change our beliefs. George Bush’s lies have paved the way for a new wave of believers. Thanks to the Bush mob’s relentless lies, we are being prodded to loosen the tightest of our psychological constrictions, our beliefs in what is possible.
- Beliefs are the hardest off all psychological mechanisms to change. They are the structures upon which we have built our lives. To challenge our belief system is to threaten our ideas of who we are. Doing so can be disastrously disorienting, which is why people have been so slow to catch on—but it can also be enormously relieving and empowering.
- When a problem seems too huge to fix, you can’t begin to change it until you change your beliefs. You need to throw out your old lenses in order to be able to perceive what you formerly couldn’t see. Then you can begin to emerge from your reptilian, survival-oriented, limited brain and begin to imagine and put together the many available puzzle pieces.
- Einstein said that imagination is more important than knowledge. We need imagination now to counter the mindsets we inherited as a result of being raised in systems that were designed to protect power. We learned to believe that those with power over us were truly protecting us, despite their nasty habits and lies. We were trained not to see who our real enemies are.
- But we can stop being controlled by fear now. We can utilize our healthy outrage to expose the inconsistencies in what we have been told and leave no stone unturned. Our country’s situation is not hopeless for the simple reason that we are not children and we can expose the traitors who have used political power against the people they are supposed to serve.
- The Bush administration is not above the law. The more this administration disrespects the citizens of this country, the more pressure it creates in people to break free of it at last and consider the extent of its insanity.
- To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The Bush administration’s continual lies are bound to generate more and more skepticism toward them and an increasing interest in the truth. We are consequently being led into a sort of “forced individuation.”
- As our truth movement gains momentum to break free of the excuses and lies, we will see who the true “terrorists” within our own government are. We will know that the so-called “war on terrorism” is a fantasy.
- When we break the code of silence, we will have to walk away from the government that we have allowed to morph into an instrument of corporate control. We will then either turn back to our original Constitution or go forth and find a new vision, moving, with a keen eye for truth, into uncharted territories. It will be very exciting. But we will no longer be innocent children, for we will have become aware of what can happen if we don’t carefully guard democracy, especially in this new millennium. As adults, we will have to begin by envisioning alternatives. We must begin by brainstorming a new system. No more can we allow such massive failures of our own imagination. No more “intelligence failures.” It is healthy to get mad, but use that fuel wisely: Get creative and spread the truth. We can’t heal what we can’t feel. We can’t change what we won’t even dare to imagine." Tova Gabrielle
Ron Paul for President!!!
I have a list of twenty mental health professionals who will attest your mother is a whore. How does it feel to be the son of a whore?
Hey, "Anonymous": Your statement is an oxymoron. You don't have a list, and if you did, it would consist of lying, cowardly, decidedly unprofessional and unscientifically-minded individuals like yourself who never deal in scientifically verifiable facts, but only in character assassinations whenever issues arise which they can't handle intellectually.
Under God's law, a person making a false accusation would suffer the same penalty to which the accused would be subject if the charge were proven to be true. That means that you should be stoned to death for making the false charge that my mother is a whore. See if you can wrap your limited mental capacity around that.
There is one thing most people don't know: the so called "mental health professionals", better known under the term "shrinks", are themselves mentally sick, most of them. This is only normal for people who believe and base their beliefs on Freud's theory that 5-6 year old children have sexual desires. Therefore, the criminal pedofiliacs are just fullfiling this desire, right? And we shouldn't forget that the father of modern shrinkology himself was a mentally sick man.
Years back I knew a succesful psychiatrist who gave up his practice. He said that after 5 years in practice he noticed that he was becoming just as sick as his mental patients, even sicker. He quit, went back to school and became a very intelligent Electronics Engineer.
So, what is reality? What you see, or a theory based on some mentally sick man's fantasies and brainwashed into you since kindergarten?
Freud is generally recognized to have been a crackpot, and not all "shrinks" are dumb enough to swallow his absurd "reasoning". Carol S. Wolman, MD is a psychiatrist, apparently not of the "Freudian" persuasion, from what I have observed in her writings. Not all "mental health professionals" can be lumped into a group of the "mentally sick". There are many who are competent professionals who are not deceived by the faulty "cause and effect" logic used by the Freudian nuts.
The debate over 9/11 has to do with observable scientific phenomena: things like the law of falling bodies, conservation of momentum, load and temperature ratings of steel, the physical properties of reinforced concrete, the ability of steel-framed buildings to act as giant heat-sinks, dispersing heat away from the heat source, the types of security systems used in the FAA, WTC, NORAD, etc., as well as basic police work. It is obvious to any person in full possession of his faculties of observation and reason that the government's version of events is a vast cover-up of what really happened. Therefore, a person who chooses to believe such an obvious package of untruth is in denial. Fear is their master, and Dr. Wolman has explained it in layman's terms. She is not crazy.
I was a "D" in my "enlightened" Ivy League College years, but switched to "R" after a few years in the real world (as a member of a Union, no less!), recognizing that socialist agendas promoted by the "D's" were destroying our old Republic, and the Middle Class, which is the base of freedom. I remained an "R" until late 2006 when I opened the Pandora's Box of 9/11 lies and realized that both parties were COMPLETELY co-opted at the top, and neither party would ever give us candidates who would protect our liberties. All the polls now show that over 80% of the people know that the government lied, and this isn't about "D" vs. "R" any more. It's about fighting for our freedom before the gates of the global prison slam shut. It may already be too late, but I choose to fight for the right, whether we win or lose.
Regardless of your cynicism about alleged profiteering from the 9/11 Truth Movement, most of the people involved are fuelled by principles, not profit, and many have paid a price for taking a stand against the Orwellian brain-wash promoted through the corporate media.
Practically every organization of any significance has been infiltrated and co-opted at the top by the NWO. That's why you see Wayne LaPierre at the NRA and Jack McManus at the John Birch Society. Notwithstanding, when push comes to shove, I'd rather choose a man from among their rank-and-file members to watch my back than from among all the lawyers in Congress or the CEO's of the Fortune 500 companies.
This infiltration of leadership makes it easy to demonize "backwoods militias" and "extremists". Our true enemies are in board rooms and government offices. We have been betrayed for the old lie of the Serpent... "ye shall be as gods".
For the inside track on where the real profiteering is, read this on-line book by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC, Retired, titled WAR IS A RACKET:
Loose Change Second Edition is a good overview of the history of false flag ops, here:
When 9/11 happened, our "rulers" went from the brink of being indicted and going to prison over the trillion dollars "missing" from the Pentagon (now approaching 4 trillion), to being worshipped as our "saviors" standing on a pile of smoldering rubble at Ground Zero. They had just reaped the added benefit of destroying the bookkeeping section at the Pentagon and all the Enron and WorldCom records in Building 7 while getting rid of a money-losing "white elephant" asbestos liability, WTC Towers 1&2. It takes weeks to install the demolition charges that brought these 3 buildings down, and they were under the control of Marvin Bush's security company. These soul-less beasts need to be put in cages or executed.
While I agree with the "Power corrupts. Absolute Power..." well, you know the rest, there have been movements overtime that, whether there was any nobleness behind them or not, end up getting "corrupted". Remember "The Christian Patriot Movement" and "The Redemption Movement" in their heydays in the '80's? Or the Civil Rights Movement in the '60's?
IMO, for "The 9/11 Truth Movement" and every other conspiracy theory out there, the whole world would take such ideas a hell of lot more seriously if there were actual evidence to support whatever is claimed, and not simply hearsay and the sort of "karma blame game" that usually acts as the excuses for the primal fear that exist in the hearts of those who take heart in these various theories.
No problem. We are dealing with physical evidence and the laws of physics. I agree that the 9/11 Truth Movement has been infiltrated. 5 companies control 95% of the media, worldwide, and their propaganda efforts continue 24/7, capitalizing on whatever crackpots they can associate with the Movement. Operation Mockingbird is no longer a dark secret. (http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_louise_01_03_03_mockingbird.html) READ IT!!! (It really brings home the Biblical principle that the love of money is the root of all evil.) This is a very OLD paradigm that the elites have been using to scam us practically forever, and people are waking up to it. The greatest strength of the Movement is that it is a "leaderless resistance, and it is going "viral". But, I digress...
It is simply not possible that the government's report is true. The NIST study was under the direct supervision of the perpetrators of the crime(s). Their theory of a pancake collapse initiated by heat weakening the steel structure goes against so many laws of physics you have to be either nuts or a complete ignoramus to believe it. In addition, it goes against the data presented by Underwriters Laboratories and the testimony of thousands of competent engineers, physicists, and eye witnesses to the nature, timing, and sequences of the explosions and other events. Although this wasn't a "classic" controlled demolition, per se, it was a controlled demolition in which the charges were detonated in a sequence so as to make it appear that the buildings were collapsing as a result of the plane crashes. Yet, the video of the molten steel pouring from the ends of steel beams, and debris being blown hundreds of feet outward in advance of the falling towers indicates that forces were acting on the structures which were nowhere mentioned in the NIST report. It was a lame whitewash. Pancake collapses do NOT cause steel beams to be neatly cut at 45 degree angles into 20 and 30 foot sections for loading on trucks. Kerosene fires cannot melt steel beams, or even weaken them to the point of failure, since the structure was designed to support 5 1/2 times its weight, even ignoring the contribution of the central core. Even if a pancake collapse had been initiated, it could not occur at free-fall speed, and the central core would have been left standing. And that doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of the fallacies in the government's account of the events of 9/11. This is no "snipe hunt". It takes about 400 hours of research to get out of "9/11 Kindergarten". I personally have spent thousands of hours researching the events, and the histories of the individuals and organizations involved. There are people smarter than I (and my IQ is 136, which puts me in the top 1%) who have been researching it for more than 5 years, 8 to 16 hours a day. Maybe they know something.
It took years for most people realize that the official government explanation for the "crime of the LAST century", the JFK assassination, was simple fiction. No government can rend an impartial investigation of itself. Too much is at stake for the current ruling parties to even attempt to uncover the salient facts. That's why evidence was altered, made up or even destroyed. Books were written pointing out inconsistencies but were disbelieved because no one wanted to entertain the frightening thought that the President of the United States (LBJ) was a murderer. THIS Texas President hides behind the same lame excuses. I'll leave the physical evidence, and there is plenty, to debunk official government myths. But the really revealing emphasis is found in the "guilty demeanor" of the Bush administration. Testimony under oath is never even considered. No notes were to be taken. No recording devices and Bush must have his erstwhile Rasputin/Svengali, Dick Cheney at his side at all times. Other ridiculous conditions and limitations were put on a Bush deposition. This is what is known as guilty demeanor. Instead of a thorough investigation of all the facts Bush wanted a "blank check" on foreign policy. And the media and the Democrats gave it to him. I am 57 years old, old enough to have witnessed the Viet Nam War, My Lai, Kent State, Abu Ghraib, Pat Tillman, and jennifer Lycnh and of course WMD's. After those and so much more, why should I or anyone else believe ONE WORD of what this government tells us? If that frightens you, then I have two words for you: GROW UP or GET REAL or SH*T HAPPENS. That's the world or at least the country we live in!
Of course I've heard of a kiln. I am a brick and stone mason.
Iron is smelted in a blast furnace fired by coke. Kerosene burns at a lower temperature than coke, and the fires in the towers were smoldering in an oxygen-poor environment, not burning efficiently, as indicated by the black smoke and orange flames. The maximum achievable temperature was far short of the melting point of steel, which is why Thermate is the logical "producer" of the observed molten steel. Physicist Steven Jones found Thermate residue in the rubble. Of course the fires may have weakened the steel. The issue, however, is that they COULD NOT have weakened the steel to the point of failure. Fire code requires the steel to be certified prior to construction by Underwriters Laboratories, and it WAS certified. It was also UL tested after the collapse and found to be well within spec's. These buildings were designed to withstand being hit by an airliner fully loaded with fuel. Even after sustaining the damage, they were still 5.5 times stronger than what was required to remain standing.
But that is just one issue. It is not POSSIBLE for a steel-framed building to collapse at free-fall speed without demolition charges to blow out the supporting framework in advance of the falling mass. This is simple 10 th grade physics, not rocket science. The factors to consider are the acceleration of gravity (32 ft./sec squared), conservation of momentum, and the law of falling bodies. It isn't possible to violate the laws of physics. The NIST report is a pathetic joke.
I'm assuming that "my take" was a response to "anonymous".
I also am 57 years old and have witnessed the same events. In addition, I have studied the history of government-sponsored false flag events as far back as the old Roman republic. I have four words: "s**t happens on purpose". There's a buck in it.
Re: "My take"
I agree 100% with your assessment of the guilty behavior. Most people learn to "read" liars pretty well long before reaching our age (57). It is extremely rare to find an honest man in government, medicine, dentistry, or law. Scum rises to the top, ESPECIALLY in the field of government. I'll go so far as to declare that I don't think it possible for a good man to get to the top in our government today. It has been taken over by the "Dark Forces."
I am aware that the NIST report studied the weakening of the steel prior to the initiation of the collapse, and avoided any mention of the molten steel. Videos show molten steel pouring from the end of a steel beam before the collapse. Workers reported pools of molten steel in the sub basement levels WEEKS AFTER the collapse. Steel melts at 1000 degrees Fahrenheit HIGHER temp than the maximum combustion temp of jet fuel, and the fuel fires burned briefly and poorly. Your comment about thermite confuses the issue. Thermite contains aluminum dust, AS WELL AS magnesium and sulphur. That's why it generates so much heat when ignited. Aluminum melts at 1221 degrees F., and the maximum combustion temp of jet fuel is 1796 degrees F. Steel melts at about 2800 degrees F. If you want to pretend that every possible optimum condition existed for NIST's ("low-probability hypothesis", by their own admission) scenario, try this professional analysis:
If you don't like to read technical jargon you can skip to the summary: "We have assumed that the entire 3,500 gallons of jet fuel was confined to just one floor of the World Trade Center, that the jet fuel burnt with perfect efficency, that no hot gases left this floor, that no heat escaped this floor by conduction and that the steel and concrete had an unlimited amount of time to absorb all the heat.
Then it is impossible that the jet fuel, by itself, raised the temperature of this floor more than 257° C (495° F).
Now this temperature is nowhere near high enough to even begin explaining the World Trade Center Tower collapse.
It is not even close to the first critical temperature of 600° C (1,100° F) where steel loses about half its strength and it is nowhere near the quotes of 1500° C that we constantly read about in our lying media."
As I said before, that's only ONE problem with the NIST report.
So even your best case fantasy scenario fails. Witnesses on the impacted floors reported that the flash fire lasted 15-20 seconds, and then they could see parts of the airplane in the rubble. This impact and fire was like poking a pencil through a window screen. Sure, you have a hole, but the rest of the screen is intact. Loads were transferred to other load-bearing members. The eyewitness testimonies are in the FEMA report. The link I provided is an analysis by a REAL professional. Go ahead... say he doesn't know what he's talking about.
The NIST report only pretended to thoroughly investigate the cause of the collapse. Since their investigation STOPPED AT THE INITIATION OF THE COLLAPSE ("for the sake of brevity") and ignored all evidence of what ensued thereafter, it was a SERIOUSLY DEFICIENT INVESTIGATION. The videos disprove their hypothesis, since the towers fell in only 15 seconds (free-fall speed). This is physically IMPOSSIBLE in the absence of controlled demolition. Their conclusion was determined in advance, and their job was to somehow "justify" it. Try as I may, I can find no explanation (in the NIST info) as to how the building collapsed as fast as it did. There are a lot of pompous 'experts" flapping around, talking about how the fire weakened the steel, and talking about "hat trusses" (as if that impresses people), but the question they FAIL consistently to address is the issue of the descent of the collapsing structure being slowed by impacting 80-some undamaged floors and associated steel superstructure, in accordance with the law of conservation of momentum. They CANNOT face this issue, because it disproves their nebulous conclusion. The mantra is "don't think... stay asleep, you're either with us or you're with Al Qaeda."
No, I am not afraid. Up until 5 months ago, I was a "loyal American Patriot Republican/kill-those-terrorists Conservative." Then I woke up. It wasn't a pleasant experience. I can't show you the Matrix. You have to put in the time and discover it for yourself. You've either been "educated" beyond your intelligence, or you're one of the millions of deluded fake patriots, or a member of the fake left or the fake right (a false paradigm that most people live in). I deleted your post because it was mostly "filler" and little substance. You blow a lot of smoke about "mass and density and hat trusses" as if to impress me with your knowledge, yet you avoid the same questions the NIST report refused to address ("for the sake of brevity"). Go get yourself a video of the collapse of the Salomon Brothers Building (WTC 7), a few figures on its height, a calculator and a stop watch, and time its collapse. Then explain to me how the law of conservation of momentum failed to operate on only one day in the history of the world.
E. Howard Hunt had some interesting comments on the JFK assassination. He was smart enough to keep his thoughts to himself until after he was dead. He knew what could happen. Bruce Willis knows how the dirt bags work, too. Here's a good audio track:
http://web.mac.com/jubileemasonry/iWeb/Site/Alex Jones - Monday May 7, 2007.mp3
The NIST report admitted that it only examined one (quote) "low probability hypothesis" which only looked at what happened up to the initiation of the collapse, thus avoiding all the hot issues it sought to avoid, in order to protect the perpetrators.
Here's a good video that discusses info the Neocons hope you'll never find out about:
It talks about the explosions and the molten metal, among other things.
A short clip from it showing what a hypothetical DAY IN COURT might look like (found at 59:40 to 1:03:42 in the Google video) is available here:
You are very smart. Your writing is really sharp. I like the snappy retorts in the comments.
Anyhow, I've been thinking about this subject of how and why individuals cling to beliefs for quite some time now. I liked your post. I'm drawn to mental health explanations like the ones you highlight because "unwavering certainty in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence" really does sound a lot like insanity.
If, after watching this video, my critics can give me a rational explanation of how the demolition charges were installed in WTC 1, WTC 2, and WTC 7 by a bunch of Arab terrorists, I would be interested in hearing your dazzling demonstration of logic and erudition. Then there are a few hundred other issues you will have to address.
Post a Comment