Eight rules the Jews used in copying of the Synagogue Rolls of the Old Testament Scriptures.
1. The parchment must be made from the skin of clean animals; must be prepared by a Jew only, and the skin must be fastened together by strings taken from clean animals.
2. Each column must have no less than 48 nor more than 60 lines. The entire copy must be first lined.
3. The ink must be of no other color than black, and it must be prepared according to a special recipe.
4. No word or letter could be written from memory; the scribe must have an authentic copy before him, and he must read and pronounce aloud each word before writing it. He had to pronounce every word before he wrote it down, with an authentic copy before him. He had to pronounce it aloud, not just see it in his mind. This was to avoid any errors, duplications, omissions, etc.
5. He must reverently wipe his pen each time before writing the word for "God" [which is Elohim] and he must wash his whole body before writing the name "Jehovah"[which is translated "LORD" in our King James Bible] lest the Holy Name be contaminated.
6. Strict rules were given concerning forms of the letters, spaces between letters, words and sections, the use of the pen, the color of the parchment, etc.
7. The revision of a roll must be made within 30 days after the work was finished; otherwise it was worthless. One mistake on a sheet condemned the sheet_ three mistakes found on any page_ the entire manuscript was condemned.
8. Every word and every letter was counted, and if a letter were omitted, an extra letter inserted, or if one letter touched another, the manuscript was condemned and destroyed at once. [Notice that. The words and letters were counted. Think of all the letters on every page of the Hebrew Old Testament. Talk about exactness. Yet that was the method God used to preserve the Old Testament.]
Conclusion: "Some of these rules may appear extreme and absurd, yet they show how sacred the Holy Word of the Old Testament was to its custodians, the Jews (Rom. 3:2), and they give us strong encouragement to believe that every letter of every word is important to God. As proven by Ivan Panin, God’s Word has an protective, sealed, encrypted, unbreakable copyright… its numerical pattern. Greek and Hebrew are the only languages in which every letter has a numerical value, hence every word, phrase, and passage has a numerical value, everything being constructed in a perfect pattern of sevens. The KJB is the only Bible that fits the image of the Greek and Hebrew texts of the TR. The King James Bible says the same thing (it is a true translation) but in the universal language of the 20th century. The meaning of its words can easily be determined by using the Bible itself as a dictionary, or by consulting Webster’s 1828. God’s providence gave us our copyright laws, so that all other English versions would be OBVIOUSLY polluted., and NECESSARILY polluted in order to obtain a copyright. There is no copyright on the TEXT of the KJB, hence anyone can reproduce it without paying royalties, and no one profits from its use EXCEPT YOU. It is clear that there is only ONE Word of God for the English-speaking people of the world. The rest would better be considered books of thoughts ON the bible, not true Bibles per se. God takes perfection in His Word seriously, and so should we.
Google Search of the day: satanic roots + rock music. Good place to start: http://www.av1611.org/crock.html See also:
Monday, February 28, 2005
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
thank God for the new covenant and grace
I have two possible responses to that, and don't know which one is appropriate, since I'm not sure exactly where you're coming from. They are:
1. AMEN Brother! and
2. So let's just throw away those nasty old bibles and boogie 'til we puke! God has obviously changed His mind! Chaos is in! As long as our intentions are good, everything is cool, man! Whirling dervishes and voodoo snake dancers will be right at home in "church"! Let's all just hold hands and sway together, singing "koomba-ya"! Oh, hell... let's have a REAL party... bring in the temple prostitutes!
Let's go with the short answer for now. Amen, Rob!
I will dance I will sing to be mad for my king
Nothing Lord is hindering this passion in my soul
I’ll become even more undignified than this
Some may call it foolishness
Na na na na na HEY!
Na na na na na HEY!
Na na na na na HEY!
Na na na na na na yeah-ee-yeah
The short version of my rebuttal of this type of thinking is found in "comments" under the "Give 'em the Bird" post on this blog. I could go into more detail, but I don't think it is necessary. For a more thorough analysis of the "dancing shaman" see the March 12 post entitled "Raising the Kundalini Power Through Rock". The idea of Jesus on a stage with an electric guitar in hand, gyrating to some "tube snake boogie" rock tune is just too obscene to merit serious discussion.
Post a Comment